Wednesday, November 12, 2008

something

Ok so My friend Tonya told me that the only way that she would give me a ride home this afternoon was if i came home and wrote something in my blog well here it is Tonya

SOMETHING!!!!

So now that I have that taken care of I will apologize to the rest of you who may read this. I am sorry that it's been so long since I've blogged, but my life has been a bit boring and quite a bit crazy (my hours at work). I am still alive and kicking, and I promise to keep up on this better.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Thanks! After reading NOTHING for so long, it was good to see SOMETHING here!

Karen said...

Way to go.. tall Tonya thanks from me, at least I know you are still out there and ok! Love you!

Tonya said...

hey leslie i think your background is so cute!!!!! from hannah

you need to blog more so when i read blogs theres somthing to read