Friday, August 8, 2008

Stripper Hayley

Have you ever really regretted not having a camera handy???? Yesterday Fred (Hayley to those of you that don't know her as Fred) escaped out LuAnns back door, I was following her and she just went to the next door neighbors trampoline. LuAnn asked me a question and I turned around to answer her. About 10 seconds later I turned back to make sure Fred was still ok and I was just shocked. She had taken off all her clothes and her pull up, and she was jumping on the trampoline totally naked. I couldn't stop laughing every time her feet, or butt would touch the trampoline she said ow hot hot. I am soo mad at myself for leaving my camera at Dustins House.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I'm not sure if I could see "Fred" in flashing lights. Maybe you should think of a different nickname for her! Isn't it amazing how fast they can rip those clothes off?