Friday, August 8, 2008

Hurricain Mellissa

Ok so I love Jennifer's little girl Mellissa lots and lots, but I just don't know about all that energy of hers. this afternoon I was trying to calm her sister down and Melissa got quiet (not a good sign) I sent Tammy to go and see what she was doing, Tammy yelled and I had to go check it out, well she had gotten Myahs new clothes out of my room, went into the bathroom and decided that it would be fun to dump almost a whole bottle of bubble bath on her great grandma's carpeted Bathroom floor (why on earth would you want to carpet a bathroom) While I'm attempting to clean up the mess Tammy is having a terrible time because Kira (the baby) has decided that she is going to starve to death if she doesn't get fed RIGHT NOW! Mellissa is making messes faster than anyone could possibly clean them up, And Lulu is going crazy because she cant control any of it. Well the moral of my story is that I have decided that I am not meant to be a mother.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Aaahh, the terrible twos! It is a miracle that caregivers live thorugh this stage!!