Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm still kicking

Hi everyone! remember me? this has been a rough few months for me but I am back! my life has pretty much settled into a routine of work, sleep and then start over. lets see Jody wants me to tell everyone whats been happening in my life, Well for those of you who don't know I an living in Buffalo New York now. It was easier that I thought to get used to living in the city. its ok but there are just lots of people around all the time, and the houses in my neighborhood are so close together that i can stand at my bedroom window and touch the house next door its pretty crazy. I am working a a small hardware store as a cashier, I like it the company that I work for is pretty cool, and my coworkers are all awesome. I have never really worked anywhere else that there was no backstabbing or tension between employees, we all get along really well, I am living with my boyfriend Paul and his brother Russ, they are two easy going guys that are pretty amazing to take me in like they did. well thats enough of my boring life for now I will save some so you all can nap again another day.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

YAY! I have missed you, now keep it up! :)

the funny facers said...

thanks for blogging. we can keep up on it together.

Laura said...

Great to hear from you!!!!

Karen said...

I'm glad you are back to blogging! I still love it! I hope things are goifor you... it sounds like it is!