Sunday, February 8, 2009

My funny funny Fred


Do you ever just sit and listen to the funny things that come out of a three year olds mouth. Well Jody and Hayley left the older two girls home with dad and came across the street to visit for a little while Fred was sitting on my lap, she got bored and decided that she wanted to use the puter to play her webkins, but she just cant cause she has to get her homework done first. I just had to laugh because her sisters weren't even here, but she wouldn't use the computer because she just had to have mom help her wif my homeworks. This kid is soo funny it also cracks me up because she refuses to let you call her mom Jody. she corrects you and says DDDDDD JOGY! I think everyone should have a Fred that can make you laugh all the time.

3 comments:

Karen said...

You are such a good aunt! You can tell how happy they are when they are with you!

Tonya said...

Heehee! I LOVE to listen to 3 year olds talk (at lest for the first 6 hours of the day!) What ever would we giggle about without them?

the funny facers said...

She knows the rules no computer until your homework is done.... She provides us all with countless hours of entertainment. You really are a great aunt, Thank you for all that you do for us.